Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, these women's work boots combine the TiTAN® safety toe with rugged slip-resistant outsoles and breathable, antimicrobial linings.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Alloy safety toe constructed on a women's last for lightweight protection and superior fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Mesh comfort lining with integral antimicrobial treatment for odor control and drier feet
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® technology for breathable comfort and drier feet
- New Timberland PRO® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 7: 644 grams/1.41 pounds
TIMBERLAND PRO® RUBBER
Timberland PRO® Rubber uses a heat-resistant, durable, specially-made rubber compound to offer improved resistance to slipping, oil and abrasions - resulting in better traction on all surfaces.
TITAN® SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
These boots meet ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts, or apparatus.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
Vibram® Fire&Ice™ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
POWERFIT™ COMFORT SYSTEM
The PowerFit™ comfort system uses a combination of ergonomically-designed elements at key zones to supply movement and provide critical support - delivering maximum comfort all day long.